- Anyone age 12 and older and tested positive for COVID-19 (No need to bother if you are vaccinated or not) but had the symptom for COVID and within 10 days and has the one of the following:
- At least with the age of 65 years
- Currently pregnant
- Have a medical condition like cancer, High BP, Chronic Kidney disease, Diabetes, Liver disease, chronic lung disease, sickle cell disease, cardiovascular disease.
- Having a BMI of more than 35kg/m2 or if age is the between 12 and 17 and have BMI above 85 percentile for their age and gender based on CDC growth charts
- Current or former smoker
- Neurodevelopmental disorders or other conditions that confer medical complexity,
- Tracheostomy or gastrostomy Current of history of substance abuse.
Attention: This therapy should be administered within 10 days of the commencement of the symptom.